Focus on Fiber
I know it’s not a pleasant subject to talk about, but digestion plays an important role in weight loss. When our system isn’t working properly, we feel bloated and sluggish which can lead to a loss of motivation. Increasing your fiber as you age can help keep things moving along and boost your weight loss efforts.
Here are some quick tips on getting more fiber in your diet:
- Garnish your meals with small sides of whole grains such as brown rice, quinoa, and sprouted-grain bread.
- Sprinkle your salads with chia seeds.
- Incorporate more beans and legumes by making a large pot of soup once a week.
- Include high-fiber fruits and veggies to most meals and snacks. These include apples, oranges, carrots, spinach, and broccoli.
Upping your fiber content can really help move the needle on the scale. And overall, you’ll feel lighter, happier, and more motivated to live your best life.
Here’s a recap of how our 12-week program addresses training, diet, and lifestyle coaching to help you form healthy habits that transform your body:
- Build a plan that enables you to achieve the best shape of your life
- Dedicate 45 minutes 3 times a week to physical exercise
- Burn fat or tone your muscles regardless of your initial shape
- Get individualized attention and personalized coaching
- Get a tailored macronutrient plan to match your workouts
- Experience longer-lasting results that make you feel stronger
The 12-week fitness journey is available for everyone wanting to take care of themselves again. Focus on transformation and fall in love with how your body looks and feels.
Get in the groove.
Jess (serving all of North Idaho and Liberty Lake Washington)
Book A Consultation Today
#cda #postfalls #idaho #libertylake #weightloss #gethealthy #mom #grandma #dadlife #dad #libertylake #idaho