For many, giving up alcohol is a complete No-No. So let me give you some facts and you can choose accordingly. To begin with, alcohol contains zero nutrition. In addition, its calorie content is quite high – about 7 calories per gram. Drinking one regular Martini per day adds up to about 58,400 calories per year – the equivalent of about 16.5 pounds of body fat. One beer a day amounts to nearly as much. A better option is one 4oz glass of wine a day, which contains about half the calories of a Martini. Another problem to consider is the contribution that alcohol makes to your fat stomach. In my experience, overweight drinkers who give up alcohol experience an immediate reduction in their stomach size, which is very good news for their health.
- 🌟 Shoutout to Amelia! 🌟 December 1, 2023
- Choosing the best protein powder depends on your specific goals and dietary preferences. Here’s a breakdown based on different objectives: November 29, 2023
- Gym Post Falls | Personal Training Post Falls | 🌟 Shoutout to Paul Logan! 🌟 November 22, 2023
- Personal trainer near me in Post Falls Idaho November 12, 2023
- 🌟 Testimonial Tuesday: Meet Joe! 🌟 November 12, 2023
MAKE THE COMMITMENT